Thursday, April 22, 2010

I am so excited, I am off on a four day road trip to MS to take a class with Polymer Clay artist Julie Picarello, this is one of her last guild teaching for 2010. If you are not familiar with Julie's work, I have grabbed a few pictures from google to show you what I am looking forward to learning. Please take some time to enjoy Julie's website, I think her work is just amazing (yes I am a little star star struck) !

Julie won the second place award at last year’s Bead & Button Show Bead Dreams competition. She has put her own twist on on a polymer version of Mokume Gane. I also love that she incorporates metal work into her finished pieces.

With any luck, I will come back with some great pictures from my road trip and some new mad skills I can share with you all !






You can see more of this artist work at her
♥ Webpage: http://www.yhdesigns.com/

Till tomorrow ... keep creating !
Tina aka Your Daily Muse News

2 comments:

Mary Lamoray said...

Awesome! Breathtaking! Fantastic!!! I don't know if there are enough words to really describe her work... touches truly deep...

MaryL :)

Unknown said...

Welcome to Mississippi! We're all excited over here too. I'm loading up my clay bag tonight and heading for Vicksburg as soon as I get off work tomorrow. Can't wait to meet you in person!

Post a Comment